2008年7月15日火曜日

Little Italy


I went Little Italy today. I just took a walk with my friend, but it was great. Every avenue in Toronto have different face. I really like to see a lot of face of Toronto. The area, which I went today, reminds me Quebec city. I went there in the end of April in this year. I do like the Europian style city so now I'm dreaming to go to Europe with my friend when I graduate from my Japanese University. I wish I could go there... Oh! One really really cute young dog approched so much to me on the road(*^_^*) He softly bit and madly lick my hands and he tyied to kiss me. I love animals. So sweet... The picture below is Quebec city. I want to live there!


Recently, I'm homesick again... I really miss everything in Japan such as friends, food, clothes, bath, family, my room and my boyfriend. Ohhhhhh I love Japan... To tell the truth, if I could I want to go back Japan now. But I know that I just have 7 more weeks so I should enjoy and study hard. It's ok when I spend time with friends but when I be alone, I feel so sad... Most of my friends said they don't miss so much. I think I'm little bit imature if I consider my age...but...that's the present me, Ayana. I think I don't have to pretend like "I'm ok!!". I really miss Japan but I know when I go back to there, I will miss English. Ohhhhhhh... What am I going to do in Japan...no English!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Recently, I'm down...

3 件のコメント:

Meggie LEE さんのコメント...

Hey I magaged to get into a comment page. ^^ All Japanese.. When I heard you were homesick, I envied you. You are going back soon!!! As you said in your blog. You will miss Canada when you go back to Japan. So rather than thinking your home, enjoying here more, then you will not regret. I would be hard to come back here after you go back. Think about THAT ONLY. It will encourage you. ^^ I think you enjoy here more than I do, but I hope you can get out of a slump soon. ^_^ I'll miss you when you go back to Japan. ^^

Don さんのコメント...

Maybe you could take Leo's advice, from his book, about feeling what you feel so you can move on from it, too. (If I understood that right).

It's tough to get homesick, but the best way to keep yourself from getting too down is to get with some new friends who are good people. Everyone here understands, no?

ayana さんのコメント...

Thank you for wrinting my coment!! I really appreciate your help. Recently I feel better than befere because I try to enjoy this moment as much as possible.

When I find free time, I'm going to read the book which Leo introduced us in the class.

Thank you again(*^_^*)