As you know, I'm going to go back to "home" soon. I can't imagine I have spend half an year in Canada. 6 months ago, when I came here, I really regreted that I came here. No friends, no family, no boyfriend... too much pressture, too much English and too much ice-cream. BUT!!!!!!!!! This 6 months changed me a lot.
I have become little bit mature.
I noticed the importance of family, friends and boyfriend.
My English has been improving a lot(I still need hard work, though).
I became able to handle bunch of things.
and so on and so forth...
I'm not ganna cry becasue I want to say bye with big smile.
I'm sure I will really miss my friends and Canada... little bit teachers as well.
Don't forget me everyone!!!!!!!!
I won't forget!!!!!! How can I forget!!!!!
If I have free time, I ganna keep writing this blog so please visite me sometimes!!!!!
Don's classmates are for free!!
Thank you all your help.
xoxo
Ayana Moriwaka (森若 綾菜)
2 件のコメント:
I hope you'll keep writing, too. We'll leave the blog here at holanathalie so that everyone can find it. maybe even the new students, too.
good luck!
it was very hard to say good-bye to you! I don't like good-byes neither! I hope you have a great time in NY and in Japan! :)
Keep in touch!!!
Lots of hearts for you :)
コメントを投稿