I had a big party on Saturday night.
After this session, a lot of Japanese students (includeing me) who are very kind, funny and beautiful will go back to Japan, so our common friends held a big farewell party with approximate 20 people. We went ot a Mexican food restaurant in downtown, but it was very defficult to order because most of the name of the plate were written in Spanish. Therefore, my table decided to order the top two dishes in each section. They were very delisiouse!!!
I took a lot of lot of pictures with my friends. At the end of the party, one girl standed up and asked to pay attension for second. I had no idea what was going to happen. She asked people who is going to leave YUELI to line up, so I joined the line.She gave a little speech to each of us and gave us a present which I wanted ot buy before I leave.I didn't ecpected this so I was so surprised and it made me cry.
Seriousely, I wish I could stay in Canada little bit more. I can't imagine I'm going to go back to Japan. I could spent presiouse time in here thanks to all of my friends. I won't forget them forever!! How I can forget!!!! This 6 months was...is the most briliant time in my life. I really really appreciate my friends, teachters, homesay mom and my parents. I'm so happy and I'm so sad...
One thing that I decided is to say "SEE YOU" insted of saying "GOOD BYE" when the time I really have to say so. I hate to say good bye to my friedns. It sounds really sad isn't is?
Please don't forget me!!!!!! I will not forget you!!!!!!!!!!
1 件のコメント:
I'm glad you (sniff, sniff) had such a good (honk) time!
It looks like you were at La Mexicana. Hmm! Good food, there!
Good luck in the future!
コメントを投稿